The researches and leading specialists of VSU named after P. M. Masherov take an active participation in the activity of international associations and organizations related to research and development. Together they implement joint programs and projects.
Collaboration with leading world associations and organizations contributes to:
- the improvement of high-qualified specialists’ system of training
- the enhancing of specialists’ competitive spirit on the international employment market
- the development of university scientific potential
- the development of research and educational quality management system at university
- university rating increase on the international level, etc.
At the present time VSU named after P. M. Masherov participates in the activities of the following international organizations and associations:
- International Higher Education Academy of Sciences;
- The Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences;
- International Academy of Technical Education;
- International Pedagogical Academy;
- International Scientific Council on the History of School and Pedagogy;
- International Association of "Folk Pedagogy";
- American mathematical society;
- International society of applied mathematics and mechanics;
- European society of mechanics;
- European society of biomechanics;
- European mycological society;
- The international Academy of ecology;
- International Academy of Eurasia
- Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts;
- International Association of Belarusian studies.